Thursday 20 July 2017

Thursday.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 cheese and cucumber sandwiches for my lunch, I made the bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. I had to pick 35 bunches of beetroot first then 77 bunches of radishes, 40 spring onions, 6 golden beetroot and 24 bunches of carrots. I had all this done before 12 o'clock and then I had to spend the rest of the day weeding. H had a better day, he had a phone call to say his new bike was ready for him to collect so he caught a bus to the City and rode it home. It's very nice and he is pleased with it. I don't have to go to work till Monday. We had fried chicken for dinner with courgette, carrots, broad beans and potatoes it was yummy. I hope it's dry in the morning so we can go out on our bikes and H can try his out. We plan to bike to Reepham to buy some bacon.

No comments:

Post a Comment