Thursday 27 July 2017

Thursday

I didn't get up till 6 which is late for a work day. I put on a load of washing,had my breakfast and packed 2 beetroot sandwiches for my lunch with a bottle of water. I made the bed and dressed and hung out the washing before I went. I had to pick 30 bunches of beetroot, 45 radishes, 40 spring onions and 36 carrots. Then I had to pick another 18 bunches of beetroot and 6 bunches of golden ones. Andy took me back to the carrots and we picked 2 boxes of loose ones. I had to go weeding till 3.20  when I had to go to the greenhouse and pick tomatoes until I left off at 4. When I got home we had a cup of tea and our daughter rang, she and the family are all ok and I have caught p on all the news. For dinner tonight we had spaghetti bolognese I don't have to work any more till Monday so the weekend starts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment