Thursday 6 July 2017

Thursday.

I was up at 5.40, put on my washing, toasted my bread,made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I then washed, dressed etc and hung out my washing, packed my lunch and went to work. I had to do 40 bunches of beetroot, 77bunches of radishes, 45 bunches of spring onions, 12 bunches of golden beetroot, another 20 bunches of beetroot and 48 bunches of carrots. Then I had to go to the greenhouse and pick 2 trays of tomatoes, the first I have picked this year. We then had a bit of a thunderstorm and the boss said I could go home if I wanted to or I could carry on twisting the runner beans up their canes. I choose to go home. I hate that job!! However it has to be done so I expect it will be one of my jobs next week! When I got home we had a shandy and watched the cycling. For dinner we had pork slices, carrots, fried onions, broad beans and new potatoes. I had a shower and am now watching my soaps. I don't have to work again till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment