Wednesday 20 January 2021

Wednesday

I had a wonderful nights sleep and didnt get up till 7 23. I had porridge for breakfast and a cup of tea. H had been up for ages, had made the pot of tea and it was only just warm enough to drink. Next we had a coffee and H went up to the pain cave for a ride. While he was upstairs I washed and dressed, fed the birds, vacumed downstairs and then I made some peanut butter cookies. I took H up a coffee and 2 of my cookies and then I went to our daughters to collect our weeks shopping. Once again she and our granddaughter looked well. I decided to use the ringroad to get there rather than my usual route because thats prone to flooding. We had a lot of rain over night and more this morning. All last night it was blowing a gale and its still blowing tonight. For lunch I had a banana and a slice of corned beef with a coffee. H had a tin of tomato soup and then a bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes. When I had finished mine I changed into my padded shorts and rode on the turbo for an hour. I did 19.5 miles. W hen I finished I went downstairs and H had poured me a glass of wine and a peanut cookie. We sat and watched a film and then I had a bath. After that I heated the rest of yesterdays stew and we had our dinner. Tomorrow I have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment