Sunday 17 January 2021

Sunday

I got up at 6.50 again so another good sleep. I put on a load of washing and porridge for breakfast. After breakfast we had a coffee and H went into the pain cave again. While he was riding I hung out the washing, emptied the dishwasher, put all the rubbish out sorted out the bins and then did a bit of work in the garden. When H finished his ride he came down and banged on the kitchen window for me to go in. We had a coffee. H said while he was training the phone had rung and wondered if I had answered it, no. I guessed it was probibly no 1 son so I rang him and it was. They are well and were just checking we were. I had a chat and then passed the phone to his dad. I couldnt bother going out again as it was pretty cold so i did a bit of housework instead. We had soup for lunch and a coffee. This afternoon there was a ring of the door bell and it was our daughter and son in law. They has been to visit their son who lives just round the corner from us so they just call here to check we were ok. Next I went upstairs for a bike ride. H did an hour and a half this morning but I only did an hour. I did 20 miles. when I finished we had a glass of wine and I had a bath. We had a cup of tea and I cooked dinner, we had sausages, tomatoes, mushrooms eggs and chips. H is not keen on roasts so he loved this dinner. When I got up this morning almost all the snow was gone and as soon as the sun came up it came out and it was a lovely day. All my washing was dry enough to put straight in the airing cupboard. Tomorrow I have to go to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment