Saturday 16 January 2021

Saturday

I got up at 6.55! H was up and had made the tea so I had a cup. HE couldnt wait for me to drink my tea so he could make the coffee. After he had drunk his he went up for a ride in the pain cave. THEN IT BEGAN TO SNOW. When he went up I made and ate my bowl of porridge. I took some duck legs out of the freezer for dinner tonight. I dressed, did a bit of housework and the snow began to ease up so I thought I would go for a walk while the snow was still there. It was really nice, the snow muffles all the traffic noise, not that there was much traffic anyway. The only noise was the sound of children laughing and screaming as the slid down the hill on their sledges. When I was on the way back the snow turned to rain and by the time I got back I was soaked. H had finished his ride, he did 30 miles. we had an instant coffee and lunch, H had spaghetti on toast and I had salad. Later we had a glass of wine and I went up to work on the turbo trainer. I did 22.5 miles, had a shower and cooked dinner. Duck legs with mashed potato, cabbage and broccoli.

No comments:

Post a Comment