Saturday 2 January 2021

Saturday 2nd of January 2021

I got up at 6.15 and put on a load of washing. I had 2 eggs for breakfast and a mug of tea. So saying all that I am getting back into the old routine, no bucks fizz for breakfast or grapefruit. H made me a coffee and i sat and read till our son got up at 9 oclock. H went upstairs to ride 50 miles on Zwift and son and I got ready to go out on our bikes. We had a great ride finding some very quiet country lanes we have never ridden along before. We did almost 24 miles with over half of it off road. when we got back it was lunch time and H had finished his ride. I had a packet of crispa and a babana with a glass of wine. (so i am not right back to my routine yet, i never have crisps) This afternoon I read a bit of a book i had for Christmas, its so good I struggle to put it down so I have rationed myself to 3 chapters a day. Son and I had a game of crib, I won! but we had a game before we went out and he won that so we will have to have a decider.Yesterday I won two games in a row so we didnt need a third. I had a bath and washed my hair, made a pot of tea and cooked dinner. We had roast leg of lamb with, mashed swede, mashed potatoes, broccoli,carrots and cabbage. On the Saturday before Christmas H and I both had a letter saying we were entitled to a covid 19 vaccination and we had to phone our doctors surgery.Well they are closed on Saturday and Sunday so we couldnt ring till Monday. well! we have spent hours on the phone all to no avail.I know its not the surgeries fault but its very fustrating when first, you cant get through and second when you do they have either no appointments or they have run out of vaccine! So why bother to send us the letter in the first place, its very poorly organised.

No comments:

Post a Comment