Saturday 9 January 2021

Saturday

I got up just after 6.30 and put on a load of washing.I made a pot of tea and a bowl of porridge and had my breakfast. It was minus two degrees when I got up and our car was really white. There were some lovely frost patterns on the conservatory roof. I put loads of meal worms all over the back lawn and patio and we sat and watched all the birds come in to eat them. We had starlings, magpies, blackbirds, robins and jays. The blue tits were on the bird feeders and our garden was alive with birds. H went up for a ride in the pain cave and I vacumed downstairs. He rode 40 miles! When he finished I went up changed and had a ride but I only did 25.3 miles. When I finished my ride I had a shower and washed my hair,I got cheese and biscuites for lunch.While I was riding H went outside and cleaned the car. He started with the inside and then the outside. He says he will polish it tomorrow. We had a glass of wine and watched a film. For dinner we had a sausage and pasta bake, it was nice but i think i should have added a little salt.

No comments:

Post a Comment