Friday 15 January 2021

I got up just before 4 oclock because I had an upset stomach. I went back to bed but 4 minutes later I had to get up again so I didnt bother to go back to bed again. I put on a load of washing and when it was done I dried it.When H came down made a pot of tea and also some porridge for my breakfast. We had a coffee and I got the bins in. I planted some tulip bulbs that should have gone in in November! I hope they still flower, only time will tell. we had cheese and biscuits for lunch with a stick of celery. I havent done much today because I feel so tired and a bit washed out. We watched Ground hog day, had a glass of wine, watched tipping point, had a bath, I washed my hair and cooked dinner. We had salmon, jacket potatoes and baked beans. When I got the beans out(i thought) I opened them and they turned out to be spaghetti! So I tipped it into a dish covered it and put it in the fridge and now we will be having spaghetti on toast for lunch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment