Sunday 10 January 2021

Sunday

I got up at 10 past 8!!I cant believe I had such a good sleep. I put on a load of washing and had eggs for breakfast. I was supposed to have porridge but didnt fancy it. We had a coffee and both sat about for a bit. As soon as H went outside to finish cleaning the car I began to clear up. First I vacumed all downstairs, emptied the cleaner and cut all the hairs off ath brushes and wondered why I arent bald! Next I vacumed the stairs and the bedrooms. I had a huge tidy up along the way. Next I did the dusting and H came in for a coffee.I was going to cycle down to the doctors and post my prescription through the door. But H said he just wanted to take the car for a run to dry it all off so he took me. It was a good job I think because it was 1 degree and as I am still coughing it wouldnt have done my throat a lot of good. When we got back we had pasta for lunch. We watched a miss Marple with a glass of wine. I had a shower and cooked dinner. I made a turkey stew with leftover meat from Christmas, it was so tasty and the good news is that there is enough left over to have it again tomorrow.That is a double bonus because I am working all morning and it means when I get home I wont have to cook. This afternoon I had a phone call from my cousin Gerry and his partner Val. They were just checking that we were still well and safe. I hought that was very thoughtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment