Monday 18 January 2021

Muddy Monday morning

I got up at 5.15 and had my breakfast, mushrooms and eggs with a mug of tea. I packed my snack for work, did a load of washing and after I had washed and dressed etc. i sat and relaxed till it was time for me to leave. When I got to work it was so messy half the yard is under water and everywhere is mud. I had to walk to the carrots and do 60 bunches and 2 boxes of loose ones. Next I had to pull up beetroot and the men joined me. We did 2 boxes and then went to the yard to wash and pack everything. It was such hard work walking we all kept getting our feet stuck. We had our break and then Andrew and I trimmed leeks while Andy cut a few cabbages and pulled up some parsnips before he joined us. We did leeks till 12.25 then we moved to turnips and trimmed 3 boxes. We went to the yard and washed them and it was time for me to go home. I feel stiff all over and tired out. I dont have to go again till Thursday. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had a piece of cake and a banana. We watched tipping point, I had a bath and cooked dinner. We had pork chops, sweet corn, peas and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment