Sunday 3 January 2021

Sunday

I got up at 7.10 after a good nights sleep and put on a load of washing. I made a pot of tea and had a cup with 2 eggs for my breakfast. I read a bit of my book and then we had a proper coffee. H and I sat about reading and watching tv till our son came downstairs. H and son had a coffee but I had an instant one. I emptied the dishwasher and put everything away, took some steaks out of the freezer and put the washing into the tumble drier when it was done. H went upstairs to the pain cave for a ride round London on Zwift. Son and I got ready and went out for a walk. We had a really nice walk (just over 3 miles)and we were bout 5 minuites from home when the skies opened and we got soaked! We had lunch when we got back and this afternoon we all played scrabble. Oh I forgot to say son and I had our 3 games of crib this morningand I won 2/1. Happy days. I had a shower and cooked dinner. We had steak, potato wedges, peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, eggs and peas. It was all yummy. I am not expecting to sleep very well tonight because i have to work tomorrow. I havent been to work since 21st of December. I am sure I will find it very hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment