Monday 11 January 2021

Monday

I got up at 5.20, had eggs and mushrooms for breakfastwith a mug of tea. I packed my lunch for work, cheese and a lump of cucumber, a tomato and my bottle of water. I forgot to pack my banana! I sorted out my work bag and the rubbish clothes I always go in, dressed and then read my book till it was time for me to go. I had to go to carrots right away and pick 168 bunches, the most I have ever had to do on a Monday. The men joined me towards the end and when they were done we all went back to the yard to wash swedes and carrots so the boss could go out with his deliveries. WE had our break and then all went back together for 2 boxes of curly kale,1 box of black kale, 2 boxes of loose carrots, 4 boxes of cabbages, 4 boxes of parsnips, 32 pieces of celeriac and then leeks. We trimmed 13 boxes before it was my hometime. When I got home H made me a coffee and I had my banana and a mince pie. Our M O T has changed from tomorrow to Thursday! I was supposed to work Thursday, cant go Wednesday because we have our jabs booked so now I have to work tomorrow instead but when I get home tomorrow I will have a lovely long break right till next Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment