Tuesday 5 January 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 6.20 after a good sleep. I had eggs for breakfast and then sat and read till H came down. He had his breakfast and then we had a coffee. When our son got up I took our Christmas tree down, dismantled it and our son put it up in the loft for me. I took down all the cards and ceiling decorations etc. and put it all away. Next I vacumed all downstairs and put the furniture back in place. We all had a coffee and when the rain stopped H and son went outside to saw down a tree. while they were out there they did a bit of pruning and son shaped up one of our trees, it looks nice. Also while they were in the garage getting the tools for the garden job they put my new rear view mirror on my bike.I had to get a new one because the last time son and I went out on our bikes I lost the one I had. We went back a little way looking for it but no luck. I couldnt believe how many times I tried to look in it after it was gone! I have a problem with my neck being stiff and I cant look behind me when I am turning right. After lunch son began packing his things ready to go home, he is now safely back at his. He arrived here on 18th December so has been here 19 days. We will miss him. No 1 son came round yesterday afternoon to see his brother before we left so it was nice to see him too. We had chicken for dinner tonight which I cooked after I had had my bath. I did a bit of dusting and we watched tipping point. Now I am going to watch my soaps which I havent done for ages, tomorrow I am at work again.

No comments:

Post a Comment