Thursday 14 January 2021

M O T day (Thursday)

I got up at 6.30 and put on a load of washing. I made a bowl of porridge for breakfast and a pot of tea. After breakfast we had a coffee and H set the bike up in the pain cave for me so I could ride while he was taking our car to Robinsons for its mot and a major service. As soon as he left I put my lycra on and started my ride. I couldnt believe it! I had only done 12 miles when the door opened and it was H home again. They lent him a car and everything was ready for him when he got there so thet exchanged keys and he came straight back. He said there was no traffic on the roads at all. We had a coffee, I put the washing in the tumble drier and pealed some cooking apples for pudding tonight. I went back upstairs and did a few more miles so in the end today I did over 30 miles. H went back to the garage to collect our car which had passed its mot with flying colours. We were so pleased, thats 2 years in a row that it been fine and cost the exact price of the quote with no added extras. While he was gone I cooked dinner, we had chicken breasts with potatoes, carrots, cabbage, broccoli and gravy. I finished the book I was reading and put the 2 bins out fefore H got back. Dinner was nice and so was dessert, H had apple and custard and I had apple with ice cream and squirty cream because I am not keen on custard. It didnt stop raining all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment