Wednesday 6 January 2021

Wednesday work.

I got up at 5.30, put on a load of washing, made a pot of tea and had 2 eggs for my breakfast.I packed some cheese and cucumber and a bottle of water for work. when the washing was done I took it out and put it all into the tumble drier. I went up and dressed, sorted my work bag and began to empty the dishwasher when H said it was time I left. I had to go with Andy and we had to trim 5 boxes of turnips and then trim leeks till coffee bbreak.Andrew had been sent out on a gardening job. After break I had to walk to the carrots and pick 144 bunches. I also picked a box of loose ones. From there I walked to leeks but only trimmed 1 box before it was time for me to leave off. When I did the boss had some good news for me. He said that both the hedge trimmers had broken so Andrew cant go gardening tomorrow So he can help on the land and I dont have to go again till Monday. I drove straight to our daughters for our groceries and then home. When I got home I unpacked and put everything away. I left home at 7.25 and got back home at 14.03. 5 of those hours i was out in the mud and the cold working my socks off. when I got home I was so angry! H only had 3 things to wash up and he hadnt done a thing. The lazy git. He hadnt put the rubbish out, all the washing was still in the tumble drier. He has really wound me up. I watched tipping point, had a bath and cooked dinner. We had quiche with potato wedges and posh mushrooms. My eggs and cheese were posh as well this morning our son left them for me and he shops at Waitrose. The cheese is really tasty. After my dinner I went upstairs to watch my soaps. I dont have to work again till Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment