Thursday 7 January 2021

Thursday.

I got up at 6.47 and put on a load of washing. I had porridge for a change. When the first load was done I put it into the tumble drier and put on a second load. We had a coffee and then I began clearing up. First I put away my wooden Christmas tree, next I put the holly in the garden bin. H actually did the washing up! I put all the rubbish in all the bins and wiped the worktops. We had another coffee. We had a nice snow shower, it looked so pretty coming down but it was far too wet on the ground for any of it to lay. For lunch H had beans on toast and I had cheese and cucumber and a banana. After lunch I went upstairs for a ride in the pain cave. And it was painful too. My first 10 miles I did in under half an hour but i did a bit of a steady ride after that. Anyway I did 16.3 .miles AV 19.7 mph. When I finished I had a bath and H made a pot of tea. We watched tipping point and cooked dinner, fish and chips. It was yummy. This afternoon we got a phone call from the doctors surgery with an appointment for us both to have our covid jabs next week. It will be interesting to see how it all pans out.

No comments:

Post a Comment