Tuesday 12 January 2021

Tuesday

I got up at 5.30 and put on a load of washing. I had eggs and mushrooms for breakfast with a mug of tea. I packed a tomato, a piece of cucumber and a slice of cheese and a bottle of water for work, washed and dressed ready to go and then sat and relaxed till it was time to go. Before I left the washing was done so I put it in the tumble drier before I left and asked H to keep his eye on it. When I got to work I had to go with Andy, Andrew was sent out gardening. A and I had to trim 4 boxes of turnips. Before we could start we had to uncover them, the fleece was soaking wet and weighed a ton, it was really hard dragging it off. After that we bunched carrots, I cut the string while we were driving to the carrot patch. I cut 186 bits of string. we bunched them till A said it was coffee break and we had done 170 bunches. Afrer break I had to walk to leeks and trimmed them for the rest of the morning. Andy joined me after I had trimmed 3 boxes and we ended up with 9 by home time. Now I am free till Monday what a great break that is going to be. when I got home H made me a coffee and I had a banana. we watched a dvd, I made a pot of tea and we watched tipping point. I had a nice soak in the bath and then cooked dinner, we had fish and chips. Tomorrow will be an interesting day for us because we are having our covid vaccination. We will also collect our groceries from our daughter together for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment