Wednesday 29 November 2017

Wednesday.

I got up at 6.30and had porridge for breakfast with a cup of tea, I also on a load of washing. We had a coffee and I did all my ironing up to date and then dusted the dining room and lounge. I brought my Christmas cards down so I can begin writing them. It was a really awful day so just after 9am I had a bike ride on H’s turbo. I rode for an hour and a half and did 23 miles. It was hard work 😓 but I am pleased I did it. As soon as I was done H ran me a bath and when I went downstairs a pot noodle and a cup of coffee were waiting for me. As soon as I had done we got ready to go to the hospital to see Philip. Because he has been laying in bed for so long he has lost so much of his leg muscles and is very weak. He seems cheerful enough but I think he is too weak to go home. When we left the hospital we came straight home and had the other half of the bottle of wine we opened yesterday. I wrote some of my Christmas cards and then cooked dinner. It was delicious, we had sausages, bacon,tomatoes, mushrooms, fried potatoes and eggs. H had a yogurt and a mince pie for pud and I had an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment