Friday 10 November 2017

Friday. c

I got up at 6*30 and put on a load of washing. We had our breakfast and then a coffee. I hung my washing out and then sat and knitted while H washed up and tidied the kitchen. 😊 later I made the bed, did a bit of dusting and then we got ready to go out on our bikes. We only had a short ride (16 miles) because we had to go, first to our daughters because it is her wedding anniversary (17 years) so we took them a bottle of bubbly. Then it was on to the hospital to visit H’s brother who has been in there since last Friday when he collapsed outside his bowls club. While we were there his consultant came to tell him the results of his scan and what they are going to do for him. He will have 2 separate operations next week, the first one being on Monday. We stayed till the tea trolley came in then we left to let him get on with his meal. We will go again next week. When we left the hospital we went to the chip shop. It was packed and I was queuing outside the door. I bought 2large cod and 1 portion of chips, a bread roll and 2 cans of shandy. They were still nice and hot when we got home. I had hoped I was going to do a nice long ride tomorrow but I have just seen a weather forecast and it looks as if it will be pouring with rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment