Tuesday 21 November 2017

Tuesday.

I got up at 6.35, so I had an hour longer in bed than I did the day before.
H was already up, had made  a pot of tea and sliced off the bread. I put on a load of washing and we had a coffee. Then I went into the garden and began to fill my garden rubbish bin.
H wanted a bit of plywood, I wanted some eggs and we had a parcel to pick up from a collection point so we popped out in the car to get it done quickly. As soon as we got back
H made us a coffee and then he went up to have a ride on Zwift. We both had a pot noodle for lunch and at 2pm I went up to ride on the turbo. I rode for an hour and a quarter and did 20 miles. I had forgotten how hard it is!!! When I finished I had a shower while H made a pot of tea which we had with a mince pie. For dinner tonight we had pork slices with fried onions and potato wedges. Now it is time for Emmerdale.

No comments:

Post a Comment