Sunday 26 November 2017

Sunday

I got up at 5.30 and so did H. We had our breakfast and a coffee. I then knitted while H washed up and wiped all the work tops down. He then went upstairs to the pain cave for a race on Zwift. I sew up his jumper that I have knitted and it took me 2 hours!! I hate the sewing up bit. I emptied the dishwasher and put it all away and when H had finished his ride he had a bath and I made him a coffee and a corned beef sandwich. He tried his jumper on and it looks nice. As soon as we had finished our lunch we got ready to go to the hospital to visit H’s brother Philip again. He seems a bit more comfortable today and was eating his lunch when we arrived, he also stayed awake the whole time we were there. Hopefully they are beginning to get control of his infections. When we got home I put the chicken in the oven and prepared the vegetables, had a shower and made a pot of tea. Dinner was nice, roast chicken and roast potatoes, sprouts,carrots, cauliflower and mashed potato and gravy. I have to work tomorrow so I hope it’s not too cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment