Thursday 2 November 2017

Thursday.

I got up at 5*30, had my breakfast, sorted my work bag, made the bed and had time to clean the downstairs cloakroom, wash the floor etc, then got ready to go to work. When I arrived the boss said nobody wants anything much and gave me a list which said, 48 bunches of carrots, 22 bunches of purple carrots, 5 boxes of leeks then weeding. As I am still pretty uncomfortable with all my bruising I asked if, when I had finished the harvesting I could go home. He said yes. I did get another message later asking for 4 boxes of loose carrots. I only ate a little of my salad at coffee break so I finished it when I got home.( I left off at 12*45. ) when I got back I had a lovely surprise, H had done all my clearing up for me, cleaned the bathroom and even polished all our brass door handles. ( He has put his back out ) no2 son arrived home at 4*45so I cooked dinner. We had sirloin steak, peas and chips. I am doing my weekly shop in the morning instead of Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment