Monday 6 November 2017

Monday.

I got up at 6, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I had packed my salad the night before so I made the bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. I was sent straight on leeks and and trimmed them till 12*15 when Andy came to take them and me down. We had our lunch then washed and packed them,( I had done 13 boxes ) we were sent back up the field to do some more . The boss just said go back up and get a load. There was no count. We went down at 3*30 to wash and pack them and got told off for doing too many. I think he should have said how many he wanted we aren’t mind readers. when they were washed it was time for me to go home. My boss is off to France on Wednesday and as I am not working again till Thursday I won’t see him for over a week. When I got home I had a cup of tea and then a bath before cooking dinner. We had leftover chicken with mashed potato, cauliflower, carrots and peas. Pineapple for pudding. Our son went back to London this afternoon so it’s very quiet here this evening. I now have 2 days off to look forward to but the forecast is for rain tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment