Saturday 25 November 2017

Saturday.

H woke me up at 6.20, I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. As soon as we were done we got ready and went shopping. I went to Asda, M&S and Tesco this morning!!! We unpacked and put everything away,had a coffee and a jam and cream do nut and I hung out the washing. Then I started knitting again, sat and did it most of the day and finished H’s jumper. I have now got to sew it all up, the bit I hate. I used to knit loades and my mum used to sew them all up for me. Now I knit less because I dread finishing them off. It will probably take me all day. We had cheese and biscuits for lunch and for dinner tonight we are having duck in port and orange sauce, garlic mushrooms, potatoes and sprouts. Apple pie and ice cream for pudding. It’s been pretty cold today.

No comments:

Post a Comment