Thursday 16 November 2017

Hard day at work

 I got up at 5.35, made a pot of tea and had my breakfast. I packed my lunch, 2 cheese and tomato sandwiches and a banana. I hung out yesterday’s washing, made the bed and got ready to go to work. When I got there my boss was back from France. He said it was really cold there. He gave me a list of things I had to do. 156 bunches of carrots, 30 bunches of purple carrots and then leeks. I trimmed 4 boxes and then I had to pick a huge sack of sprouts before doing more leeks. I did another 6 boxes when the men came and got me to help pick 3 boxes of loose carrots, 2 boxes of swedes, and 35 pieces of celeriac. By the time we had done all that it was 3.30. We washed everything and before we had finished packing it all it was time for me to go home. Because I was so busy the day flew by. When I got home i🏡 had a cup of tea and a bath , I washed my hair, then I cooked dinner. We had smoked cod in garlic and mustard sauce with potato wedges, broccoli and peas. It’s 2 Emmerdales and 2 Eastenders tonight but I don’t think I will be able to stay awake. No more work till Monday 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment