Wednesday 15 November 2017

Wednesday.

I was up at 6.30 and just sat and knitted till H came down then we had our breakfast and a coffee. I put on a load of washing and made the bed. At 8 o’clock
H got a phone call saying the hospital had rung her to say their brother Phil was very poorly and we can visit any time of the day or night, so that’s not good. His sister was in such a state and said she was not fit to drive so we arranged to pick her up, we were going this afternoon anyway so we just went a bit earlier. When we arrived their other brother was waiting on the car park for us and we all went in together. Philip was asleep when we arrived, we spoke to the nurse and she said he has an infection so they can’t get on with his small operation until that’s cleared up. His blood pressure is very low and when we left they were about to give him a blood transfusion. We only had a coffee and a mince pie for lunch. When we got home we had a cup of tea, a shower and watched tipping point, I knitted. For dinner tonight we had chicken, potatoes, broccoli and a couple of eggs. I haven’t been out on my bike since Saturday and that was only a short ride. I have to work tomorrow and on Friday I have to go to the hairdressers.

No comments:

Post a Comment