Sunday 5 November 2017

Sunday.

It was a much better day today, nice and sunny right from the start. I have been very lazy and not blogged since Thursday. I had a nice day Friday,I went for a bike ride with my son which was quite hard but I didn’t let him get away. In the evening we went out for a meal with all the rest of our family and had a great evening. The food was delicious and the company was even better. Yesterday I didn’t do anything much, son is trying to sort out my sewing machine, because he wants some curtains shortened. All the sewing machine instructions are on a video tape and we don’t have a player anymore. He and I went out and bought a new needle for the machine and he found the instructions on line, he has printed them all out for me. Today I got my washing dry, we had salad for lunch and then went to Cley for a walk along the beach to blow away the cobwebs. When we finished walking we went to the cafe for a coffee and a slice of cake. As soon as we were home I cooked dinner which was chicken, sausages, mashed and roast potatoes, roast sweet potatoes, cauliflower, broccoli,carrots and gravy. It was nice. We had pineapple for dessert. H opened a bottle of wine and we are going to watch a film. He has also made a huge bowl of popcorn 🍿 it’s delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment