Tuesday 28 November 2017

Tuesday

I got up at 6.35 and had my breakfast. When H came down he made us a coffee and I went into the garden to do a bit of weeding but it was pretty cold so I wasn’t out there long. H went up to turbo so as I needed some exercise I decided to go for a walk, I walked 3 and a bit miles and it was very nice. The sun was out all the time and there was hardly any wind. When I got home H had finished his ride so I made cheese and tomato sandwiches while H made the coffee. This afternoon we had to pop out in the car 🚘 and on our way home we called in to see our daughter as we were passing, she was just home from work. We had a lovely cup of tea and a mince pie with squirty cream. Macy ( their dog) was excited to see everyone. When we left she was going for a nice walk.  As soon as we got home we had a shower and a glass of wine then I cooked dinner, fish pie with peas and mushrooms. H had hot bananas in maple syrup with squirty cream on top for pud and I had an apple.

No comments:

Post a Comment