Thursday 23 November 2017

Thursday.

I got up at 5.45, put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. I packed 2 lettuce and tomato sandwiches, a bottle of water, dressed and got ready to go to work. I had to do 48 bunches of carrots, 6 bunches of purple ones and 5 boxes of loose ones. After  that I picked 2.5 sacks of sprouts and went to the yard to get the orders ready. I was in the yard washing and packing till 2 and then I had to go back to the field and weed till 4. When I got home I had a cup of tea and a bath. I washed my hair and cooked dinner, we had spaghetti bolognese. Tomorrow I am going shopping with my daughter and we are meeting my granddaughter for lunch. We are looking forward to getting some of our Christmas presents. H hung my washing out when the rain stopped and managed to get it all dry for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment