Friday 30 June 2017

Friday.

We managed to lay in bed till 5.45 this morning I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. When my first load of washing was done I put on a second load and we went to The butchers for some bacon. I also bought H and I a pork pie for our lunch. When we got back I hung out the second load of washing. We had a coffee and then I vacuumed throughout, dusted, washed the kitchen and toilet floors while H cleaned the bathroom. We had our pork pie which was delicious and our son arrived home. I made him a salad for his lunch and then did a bit of clearing up in the garden, the wind and rain have knocked a lot of my plants about a bit. I came in for a bath and washed my hair before making a pot of tea and then cooking dinner. Gammon steaks, homemade chips ( which were so yummy) and peas and sweet corn. Tomorrow we hope to go out on our bikes. We will be shopping in the morning as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment