Monday 26 June 2017

Monday

I got up at 6, had a slice of toast and a cup of tea, I packed myself a salad and a sandwich with 2 bottles of water. I did a load of washing, made the bed, dressed and got ready to go to work. I had to to 50 bunches of radishes and 20 bunches of beetroot then I had to join Andy and Andrew on spring onions. We had to have 240 bunches of them and they take a while because we have to peel one skin off each onion. It's nice when you come to a patch of bigger onions because you can put less in a bunch which makes it faster. All this was done by 11.50 and I spent most of the rest of the day weeding. ( not my favourite job ). The last 20 minutes was spent nipping tomato side shoots out. I have to go again tomorrow. For dinner tonight we had a pork and apple burger, mushrooms, courgette, baked beans and eggs. It was nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment