Sunday 11 June 2017

Sunday

I got up at 6, H had been up since just after 5 because he was going out on his bike with our son in law and another bloke. He had made the tea and sliced off the bread for my toast etc. I put a loaf of bread and before H left he got my bike out for me so I could go for a ride later. He left soon after 7 and cleaned the kitchen and then did all the ironing. I made the bed and dusted the lounge and the sun came out so I dropped everything and sat in the garden, I was still there when H came back! He had ridden 54 miles!! I decided I couldn't be bothered to go out then so I made us both a fried egg sandwich and sat back in the garden. H joined me and poured us each a glass of wine. When he went up to shower I filled a few more things out of the garden. When I had had enough sun I cams inside and watched a triathlon which was good, 4 Brits were in the first 5. For dinner we had a steak and onion pie 2ith potato wedges, carrots and minted peas, it was very tasty. I have to work tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment