Wednesday 14 June 2017

Wednesday

I went to bed last night with a splitting headache and woke up with it this morning! I had my breakfast an took a couple of paracetamol. We had a coffee, I did a load of washing and hung it out. I worked in the garden for half an hour and then went back in to do a bit of housework before it got too hot. H was having his Spanish lesson this morning so I changed into cycle gear so I could cycle with him. As my knee was sore aswell as my head I was only going to do a few miles but when I was cycling along in the fresh air my headache disappeared and the pain in my knee got better. So I carried on and rode 24.6 miles. Half of it was on the road but up hills and the rest was off road. I biked to meet H and we rode home together. We had a fried egg sandwich for lunch and for dinner we had roast present with new potatoes, asparagus, green beans and broccoli with gravy. Our daughter rang and asked me if I would like to go to the coast with them on Sunday, yes please. We spent an hour in the garden this afternoon topping up our tans.
I have to work again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment