Tuesday 20 June 2017

Tuesday

we both got up at 5am, we were just too hot to sleep. I put on a load of washing and also a loaf of bread and we had our breakfast, (toast and marmite) I hung out the washing and we had a coffee. We both sat and watched a bit of news and then I made the bed and pulled a few weeds out of the garden. I emptied the dishwasher etc. did a bit of clearing up and then sat and read my book till my loaf was cooked and then we both got ready and went out on our bikes we did 22.6 miles and it was lovely, the temperature was much better this morning, perfect for a ride. When we came back I got the washing in and made egg sandwiches for lunch with a coffee , H poured us both of wine and we sat in the jgarden. When I came in I had a nice cool shower and now I am going to prepare dinner. We are having burgers, potato wedges, grilled stuffed tomatoes, mushrooms and eggs. Tomorrow I have to work again and I think I have to go on Thursday as well. We should be pulling up the leeks from the seed bed and planting them out in the field. We have planted our first lot and these are what we call our second earlies, we will then have 2 more varieties left to plant.
L

No comments:

Post a Comment