Sunday 4 June 2017

Sunday

I didn't sleep well, I think it's because I slept so well the night before. I had toast for breakfast with a mug of tea. We also had a coffeeand H put the chairs out into the garden. I just sat out there till our son got up and then I went in. After he had finished his breakfast he and I got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. It was a bit chilly to begin with but it soon warmed up. We went to the small village of Heyden. It's the first time he has been and he was very impressed. We walked round the village green and then visited the church. It's beautiful, so old and when we looked in the visitors book there were names from all over the world. We then went to the cafe for coffee and cake before returning home. It was almost a 30 mile round trip. While we were out doing that H was on his turbo trainer but he had finished when we got back. I sorted lunch right away, H had a bacon butty while son and I had salad. We then all watched a filmH had recorded and it was the biggest load of rubbish I have ever seen. For dinner we had roast beef, roast potatoes, new ( boiled) potatoes, green beans, broccoli, carrots and gravy, the beef was delicious. We had fresh pineapple for pudding, the other 2 had a glass of wine but I am cutting out wine because I don't need all those extra calories! I had water!!☹️

No comments:

Post a Comment