Friday 23 June 2017

Friday

 We got up at 6.30 , I put on a load of washing and H put on a loaf of bread. We both had tea and toast for breakfast and later a cup of coffee. I hung my washing out and H put the bins out. I did a bit of weeding and when the bread was done we went first to the chicken farm for eggs, then to the ' kitchenary ' so I could buy a new vegetable knife, mine has disappeared! I must have thrown it out with some peelings !!  While I was there I looked at 3 tier cake stands, they have a lovely choice for hire so that's one of my problems solved. After that I popped into the chemist to collect my prescription and then we went back home and we had ham and egg sandwiches for lunch with a coffee. This afternoon I sat in the garden till it was time for me to go in and wash my hair etc. For dinner tonight we had egg fried rice with fried onions and chicken it was tasty. I have had a nice lazy day for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment