Wednesday 7 June 2017

Wednesday

I had another good nights sleep and was up just before 7 . We had our breakfast and then a coffee.  Today H was having his Spanish lesson and I was going to cycle with him and then carry on for a longer ride, but the wind was so strong and it was pretty dull so I said I didn't want to go and he decided to go to his lesson in the car. While he was out I finished filling my garden rubbish bin and then came in and made a boiled cake which has turned out nice. When H got home I made us a coffee and some cheese and biscuits with pickle for lunch. This afternoon I sat and read my book till it was time for my shower and then I cooked dinner, pork chops, baked beans, egg and chips. I have to go to work tomorrow so I hope it's not too wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment