Monday 5 June 2017

Monday


I struggled to sleep again last night and was up at 5.25. I put on a load of washing and had a slice of toast and tea for my breakfast. I packed a salad for my lunch, filled a bottle with water, hung out my washing, made the bed and went to work. I just had to pick 50 bunches of radishes, which were done before 9 and then I spent the rest of the day weeding. By the time I left off at 4 I could hardly stand up! I now have a headache which I think is caused by my being upside down all day. I was glad of my cup of tea when I got home. I had a bath and cooked dinner, yesterday's leftover beef and gravy with mashed potato,green beans, carrot and broccoli. It was really windy at work today and I am worn out. I have to go again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment