Wednesday 28 June 2017

Wednesday.

When I went to bed last night it was raining and still doing it when I got up this morning. After breakfast I packed my lunch, did a load of washing, made the bed, dressed and got ready for work. It was truly awful! pouring with rain till gone 10 and drizzling all day, even as I drove home. Trying to do anything in the field was a nightmare, I t was so sticky. I worked with Andy all day and we did 51 bunches of beetroot, 38 bunches of carrots and 400 bunches of spring onions we also washed and packed them. We both spent ages with our feet stuck in the mud, it pulled one of my wellies twice. I feel worn out just trying to walk. I hope the land has firmed up a bit by tomorrow because I have to go again, it's ages since I have worked 4 days in a row!! We had pork slices for dinner with new potatoes,broad beans, carrots and a fried eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment