Friday 9 June 2017

Friday

I stayed in bed till almost 7 am and when I got up I put on a load of washing and had my breakfast. H put the bins out and when they had been emptied I got them in again and hung out the washing. We had a coffee and then we got ready to go out on our mountain bikes. We had a lovely ride, I really love going out on my bike. We only rode along slowly enjoying the scenery.when we got to the N D R where the track crosses it we had to ride across the hot tarmac because they were laying the top surface down. They have also put some sort of surface on the bridge that is the track going over the new road, it's going to be a steep climb and we are looking forward to using it. We had a cheese sandwich with radishes for lunch washed down with coffee. I went outside and tied up lots of my plants that had been knocked over by the gales in the week. We had a sudden shower so I came in and  poured H a glass of wine but I didn't have one because I am cutting out a few calories. For dinner tonight we had Cornish pasties, mushrooms, grilled tomatoes and potato wedges.

No comments:

Post a Comment