Monday 26 December 2016

Yesterday.

I forgot to blog yesterday!! It was a lovely day for me, I saw all my family. First H and I had a leisurely breakfast, I did yet another load of washing and the dishwasher went on as well. Our son got up at 9 and had his breakfast, then H got all our mountain bikes out, pumped them up etc. and at 9.45 our eldest son arrived with his bike and we all went of to Marriotts way cycle track to meet our daughter and son in law so we could all ride together. There were 6 of us, we looked almost like a cycle club. The sun was shining and we were sheltered on the track and it came as a shock when we had to ride a short distance on an exposed bit of road at how cold and windy it really was. L & J had to go straight home when our ride was over but S came back for a coffee and some Christmas nibbles.  I made soup for lunch and then we watched Alice through the looking glass in 3 D. It was turkey for dinner again ( it will be today too ). After dinner we watched another film but I kaput dozing off and missed most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment