Thursday 29 December 2016

Thursday.

I managed to stay in bed till 6.15 this morning, I put on a load of washing and then stacked the dishwasher and put it on before making my porridge. I hung the washing out and we all had a coffee. H went up to have a turbo session so son and I went to Holt park for a walk, it was lovely in the sun but still frozen in the shade. We walked for about an hour and then came back for lunch stopping for milk on the way. We had salad for lunch and then our son went to the climbing centre while I made a cottage pie for dinner. Our daughter rang, she has a cold, she says they will pick me up at around 12.30 on New Year's Eve and we are all going to see the seals, we go every year. H doesn't come, he doesn't like walking and he doesn't like the beach either.

No comments:

Post a Comment