Wednesday 14 December 2016

Wednesday.

I got up at 5.45, made myself a bowl of porridge, had my breakfast, did a load of washing,made the bed, packed my work bag, dressed and went to work. It was the same order as Mondays, 8 dozen bunches of carrots then Leeks. The men came and took me away at noon and we washed everything. It was lunch then and afterwards I packed everything and walked back to leeks. I spent the rest of the afternoon trimming them. When I left off the boss said I will be picking sprouts tomorrow and he thinks he will need me on Friday as well. We had chicken curry for dinner and while it was cooking I prepared a salad to take to work tomorrow. If I do have to work Friday I am going to treat myself to cheese and tomato sandwiches for my lunch, I haven't had any bread for ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment