Friday 16 December 2016

Pay day.

this morning I did a load of washing, had porridge for breakfast,toasted 2 slices of bread and made cheese sandwiches for lunch with them. Then I got ready to go to work. I had to do 96 bunches of carrots and then trim leeks till 12.20 when I was taken down to have lunch in the shed with the men!! ,( special treat ) After lunch we washed and packed all the leeks, cleared everything away and all went home. When I got home I had a cup of tea and then a bath. For dinner tonight we are having pork chops, egg, chips and corn on the cob. This morning I weighed myself as I always do first thing Friday morning and I have lost 2 lbs this week. I have now lost 9.5lbs since I changed my diet. I hope my colesterol is going down too because that's the reason for the change of diet, the weight loss is an added bonus.

No comments:

Post a Comment