Friday 9 December 2016

Friday.

Well it's 16 days to Christmas so after getting up just before 6, putting on a load of washing and having my breakfast I want shopping. I bought my weeks groceries plus wine 🍷, cider, pringles, nuts, dates, tomato juice and chocolates. When we got home again I unpacked it all and took the Christmas things upstairs and placed them all on a shelf in my bedroom, it's now known as my Christmas shelf. I hung my washing out but had to get it in again at 1.30 because I was off to the hairdressers for a colour and a cut. I had 3 inches taken off which is 7.5 centimetres in new money. I had a salad for my lunch before I went. When I got home it was ' wine o'clock ' . For dinner tonight we are having a fish pie with stir fried kale ( which tastes like Chinese seaweed) . This morning is the day of the week I weigh myself. I do it as soon as I get up wearing nothing and when I started I weighed 11stone 2.5 pounds. I now weigh 10 stone 9 pounds. This is the same as last week but I am happy with that because the week included my birthday with extra treats. I am not eating what I do now to loose weight,I am doing it because my colesterol is high, the weight loss is an extra bonus that I had not expected.

No comments:

Post a Comment