Sunday 18 December 2016

Sunday.

I managed to stay in bed till 6.40 this morning, then I put on a load of washing and made a bowl of porridge for my breakfast. I always have tea with my breakfast but have a coffee quite soon after on the days I don't work. I went upstairs and dressed, made the bed and then hung out the washing. When I came in again I vacuumed all downstairs and washed the kitchen floor. I wrapped my last present before H went up to ride on his bike on the turbo. W hile he was doing that I went to the garden centre for a few things and to the 'kitchenary' for some coloured icing. When I got back H was still riding so I made some vegetable soup for lunch. After lunch I decorated the Christmas cake. I am pleased with the result. We had a glass of wine and I cooked dinner, a steak and gravy pie cabbage,carrot and mashed potato. Tomorrow I have to work and it's been a very short weekend, also I have to work 3 days in a row so I will be pretty tired by Thursday and doubt I will want to go out on my bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment