Saturday 3 December 2016

My birthday.

Today I am 78 and I have had a lovely day. I had toast for breakfast with a cup of tea and then a coffee. I have got loads of cards and fabulous presents.our daughter and son in law came round at 9.30 and we went to Reepham along the cycle track. We had a drink at the station and then rode back.( 22.7 miles ) it was really enjoyable. When we got back we had a cup of tea and a slice of birthday cake, then I opened all my presents. When they left we had soup for lunch and H changed my chain and gear cassette on my mountain bike. Both my sons rang with birthday wishes, no 1 son came round when he knew we were home from our ride and no 2 son who is climbing in the Peak District rang me from half way up a crag. He rang again later to have a longer chat. I did a roast chicken for dinner with roast potatoes, carrots and beetroot. Oh and batter puddings and gravy. My cake was a white chocolate birthday cake from Asda and every one raved about it. It was yummy. I had a bath and washed my hair and now I am upstairs watching strictly come dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment