Saturday 24 December 2016

Christmas Eve.

I forgot to say yesterday that I lost another pound in weight this week so I was pleased about that. No 2 son came home last night at around 11.20. H and I both got up at 6 this morning and both had toast for breakfast. I put on a load of washing and a load in the dishwasher and then we went off to our butchers. I got some lovely meat. When we got back we had a coffee and I hung out the washing. I sat about for most of the morning but nor until I had put out all our nuts , chocolates and crisps. We had a salad for lunch and then went to our granddaughter and her partners new house, it's very nice. We had eats and drinks and a tour of the house then we left there and went to our grandson and his partners flat which is also very nice. We left when it was time for me to get our dinner. We had fillet steaks, peas and homemade chips, all delicious.
If anybody reads this I would like to wish them a very happy Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment