Tuesday 20 December 2016

Tuesday and I worked!

I never work on Tuesdays so now I haven't a clue what day it is. I took a prawn salad for my lunch. I thought if I have to work on a Tuesday I will treat myself to a nice lunch. I had a lovely packet of M & S prawns in the freezer and I ate the lot. I did a load of washing before I went and H managed to get it dry for me. I had to pick 3 sacks of sprouts first and then I spent all the rest of the day on leeks. We had a Cornish pasty for dinner with stir fried leeks, it was lovely. Now last week my boss said, 'I will need you Monday,Tuesday and Wednesday next week Jean'. That was fine by me, 3 days in a row is hard work when you are 78, it's a very manual job and it tires me out. Well this morning he said I don't think I will need you Thursday but I will let you know tomorrow afternoon!! I don't want to go. ,!

No comments:

Post a Comment